Monday 14 March 2011

News and things

So yes, I haven't blogged in ages! Between school and work, it's all a little crazy to try to have a life. But I have just quit one of my jobs and I'm feeling pretty good about that. I stayed up late last night and got up early this morning to finish a paper analyzing Johnny Cash's version of "Hurt"...it's worth about 40% of my mark in a Structure of Music course. Class was short, so I came home and took a nap! That was so nice. I love naps and it was my first one in a long time! Now I should be preparing for a Spanish in-class composition that is tomorrow morning, but it's open-book and I'm not too worried. I should also be doing some cleaning around here, but it's kind of nice to re-enter the blogging world.

I have a new niece, Lian. Here I am with her and her brother.
Notice how Ezra and I are bundled up: we headed out to explore Pickering's Waterfront Trail with Max the dog. It ended up as quite an adventure, with Ezra landing himself in the freezing lake!

I have applied to spend a semester of my degree at Université François Rabelais and over the next couple of months, I will likely need to make the decision about whether or not I will go. I would really like to, but I am not sure if the timing is right when it comes [once again] to the health of my parents. So for those of you reading, prayers for guidance, peace and wisdom are appreciated.

No comments: