Sunday 27 December 2009

Christmas music winding down...

So the Christmas music hasn't been so prominent at the mall [where I work] and I guess the season is moving on.  (Which is ok by me.)

Taught a new song at church today and thought I'd podcast it too.  I discovered it last Christmas (see this post).  Sometimes wish I had our band in my apartment when I do these recordings.  They're so good--great at picking up a new tune the morning of!  Props to them (and we miss you, Tim).  Anyway, over there ---> is "How Many Kings" done by just me.

5 comments:

Chris Whitler said...

Sweet song! I'm am now a subscriber. Oh, and I turned off the privacy thing on my video...I really don't know how that happened. It was hard to listen to the songs and look at the photo booth pics : )

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.