Monday 21 May 2007

I've Got the Month of May

Today is Victoria Day, or the holiday Canadians affectionately call "May 2-4 weekend". It is one of those days where it is warmer outside than in and I took advantage of the day off and the sun. For a few weeks now, I have been revelling in what I see around me. Indeed, this is one of the few months of May that I have actually been at home
(1999 - England
2000 - Mexico
2001 - Macedonia
2002 - Brazil
2003 - Brazil
2004 - Ontario
2005 - Guatemala & Ontario
2006 - Thailand & Cambodia)
and I have been strolling around Waterloo, taking it all in.






















3 comments:

Bringer of Smiles said...

all beautiful pics, but i love the one with the lone duck in the grass the most.

just got back and it was intense!

Beth said...

that's a robin!

Chris Whitler said...

yeah, yeah, yeah...you've got the month of May...well...it's JUNE!