Wednesday 8 August 2007

How Embarrassing

This morning at work I'm checking the emails and there is one from "chick track" with no subject. Interesting, since I remember reading Chick Tracts as a kid. (My dad had a bunch hanging around for some reason and I loved the comics.)

So here's this email starting out with "HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS? In the Bible Revelation Chapter 1 Verse 7 says Jesus is coming soon. Happy are we if he finds us waiting for him." And ending with "five easy steps to accepting Jesus as Savior." In the middle there was this link to www.2007rapture.com. I think you'd better take a look.

Interesting still is how I noticed this considerate email/warning was sent to twenty-four international YWAM locations.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny...

Chris Whitler said...

Uh. Hm. Well?! That's...uh...something else. Woo. Wow. Geez, I, I...I...(trailing off)