Wednesday 21 March 2007

Actors I rikee

I've been doing a lot of driving lately. To New Orleans and back. Back and forth between Wasaga and Waterloo. Lots of driving means lots of music in the car. Lots of driving and lots of music can also lead to lots of mind-wandering.

So today, I'm driving back to my parents' and on one of my lovely mixes comes "Your Song", the Moulin Rouge version and I get to thinking just how much I like Ewan McGregor as a singer. Then I think how much I like his documented road trip, riding his motorbike across continents. Then I thought about how much I've liked his movies. Then I get to thinking about just who are my favourite actors. Favourite actors for their art--maybe just a little bit, for their looks.

So, for your reading and visual (perhaps) pleasure, here they are, in no particular order:


Colin Firth, Ewan McGregor, Kenneth Branagh--Yes, they're all British.

Finally, here is my favourite-looking actor. (NOT preferred for his "film" appearances.) Freddie Prinze Jr.

I realize that this is a strange first blog. Especially from me. But well, who can question the wanderings of the mind during road trips? For some reason I figured that sharing this information to the world would let y'all in on a little more of who I am and what I like. I'm still trying to think of who my favourite actresses are....

~boredatthebeach



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: